Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fun Easter Cookies for Kids

Last Easter was some of my first cookies I ever made.  I was so excited about my new-found hobby and did about 6 different designs.  When all was said and done, I had two ideas that I completely forgot to share! 

My family has the tradition of going to our lake house for Easter and I wanted to have some cookies that my sister's kids would enjoy.  I found some cookie "bunny masks" on Munchkin Munchies and loved the idea, and from these pictures and think the kids did too!

 
 
The second cookies I did was just simple white eggs.  Then, I put watered down food coloring and food markers for the kiddos to color and paint the eggs.
 
 





 
The kids had so much fun and it was so easy that even the most novice decorator could recreate these for their family.  Have a happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment