Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Birthday, Josie: Princess Cookies

I cannot believe I made these cookies over a year ago! They say time flies when you're having fun, but I guess the same goes for busy moms adjusting to having two kiddos at home!

I had the pleasure of meeting Josie's mom, Heidi, when we taught Sunday school together last year.  She wanted princess cookies for Josie's big day and left the design completely up to me.  To say I had fun coming up with these and creating them is an understatement!  Now that we have a little princess of our own that has kept me away from cookies, I thought now would be the perfect time to show them to y'all.



 
Well, it took me over a year to get these posted, but I still hope you had a very special birthday, Josie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment