Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Bachelorette, Mandy!

One of my closest friends from college, Mandy, is getting married!
 
Without Mandy, I wouldn't have the group of friends that I was blessed enough to graduate from the best university in the world with, Texas A&M.  I was the shy one and she was the bubbly, outgoing one that helped me come out of my shell and become a part of the coolest group of girls to ever grace the 3rd floor halls of Legett!  I'll never forget when I realized we were in the same Logic class together (yes, I took Logic because it meant avoiding Calculus), and I drummed up the courage to mention it to her when I saw her in the hallway of our dorm.  She was so sweet and said to find her next class and go sit with her.  I was so pumped!  Then, I walked into the classroom and saw her sitting at the very front of the class, and I immediately became a little less excited.  I am not a "front-of-the-classroom" kind of girl.  I'm more of the "find-a-spot-in-the-middle-and-try-to-blend-in," because God forbid I should get called on in class! But from there, a friendship was born and I can honestly say my friendship with Mandy and later the other ladies helped mold who I am who I am today.
 
Her bachelorette party is this weekend and I am so unbelievably excited to not only be reunited with my girls for the first time in awhile, but also to make the cookies for the event!  I chose to make some corsets and then some X-rated cookies that are a little too "PG-13" to be on the blog!





Mandy, I am so happy to help you celebrate one of your last nights of freedom, but I am even happier that you and Chris found each other! I wish you nothing but a lifetime of falling deeper and deeper in love with each other!

I LUFF you!

4 comments:

  1. i just read this and got all teary eyed. i had b amazing time with y'all last night and i can't wait to celebrate the big day. the cookies were awesome and i am so proud of you! thank you for being one of my best friends for eternity. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so beautiful I almost didn't want to eat them - but I sure did and MAN they were delicious! (I do think the other ones were even better and anatomically appropriate, but I understand why they're on on here :) I still have Mandy's card that made her feed one to the piano player!

    ReplyDelete