Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving: Pilgrim Turkey Faces

I wanted to wait until it was closer to Thanksgiving to post these, but I was so excited with how they turned out that I just couldn't!  Plus with Christmas taking over the stores already, I thought I would give Thanksgiving a chance!

Megan wanted to get cookies for her doctor as a thank you and wasn't picky with the specifics.  All she asked was for the cookies to be Thanksgiving-themed and have one cookie say "Thankful for you."  Sweet Sugarbelle, one of my biggest cookie icons, did a tutorial for these adorable turkey cookie faces.  I thought it was the cutest idea, but I wanted to take it even further and make them Pilgrim Turkeys.
 
 
 

 

Megan, I'm thankful for you!  Thank you so much for trusting me with your order and giving me the freedom to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment