Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall Maple Leaves

I have had the wonderful opportunity of being a part of MOPS for the first time this year.  It has already been such an amazing experience.  I am blessed by not only having an incredible table, but my mentor mom is the best. She hosted a Bunco game night and wanted some fall cookies for the event.  Since we don't have much of a true fall here in Texas with the beautiful changing leaves, I thought I would give that to her on a plate. 

 


Then, thanks to MOPS, I participated in their holiday market and was able to promote my business there.  I made some more fall leaves in a small cookie bouquet.  For more information on cookie bouquets, see my post here.

 

Since we just now got another "cold" front here in Texas, maybe fall can stick around and we can enjoy these cooler temps!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment