Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Grumpy Cat Birthday Cookies

Did you know that January 6th is the most depressing day of the year? Good.

Not really, but I was trying to get in grumpy cat mode :)  I know I have been suffering from some post-holidays funk, and talking to my friends, they have as well.  Because of this, I thought it was the perfect time to post my grumpy cat birthday cookies, because misery does love company, right?! 

In case you have been living under a rock, Grumpy Cat's popularity has been on the rise since the end of 2012, and she even has her own facebook page with more likes than I could dream of having.  You'll find her "memes" all over the internet, and you can buy your very own Grumpy Cat merchandise.  But this isn't a paid endorsement for Grumpy Cat, so I'll move on to the cookies!







Hope you enjoyed the cookies and they could help you shake the post-holiday blues!



No comments:

Post a Comment