Monday, February 10, 2014

XO Wedding Cookies

I made these "XO" cookies back in September for Monique and Brian's wedding.  Even though they were used as wedding favors, I thought they would be perfect for Valentine's Day.

Most of you know by now that I am not allowed to ship cookies anymore due to changes in the Texas law for home bakers.  When my friend and wonderful event planner from Event Identity, Krista contacted me to make these cookies for Monique and Brian's wedding, I was sad to have to turn it down since she is located in Houston.  But, Krista, being the person she is and willing to go above and beyond for her clients and her friends, offered to meet me halfway between San Antonio and Houston to get the cookies.  Problem solved!

 
This was my largest single order to date, with about 180 cookies baked, decorated, and individually bagged.


 
I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with lots of hugs and kiss! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment