Thursday, August 29, 2013

Apple Cookies with Math Symbols

You may remember my friend April that ordered the Nerdy Apple cookies for her mentor teacher that was retiring.  Well, Monday was her younger sister's first day of teaching! I have mentioned in previous blog posts that I was a teacher before becoming a "cookier." Because of this, I completely can appreciate that Monday was an extra special first day for Mary!

To celebrate this big day for Mary, her mom wanted to order her some math themed cookies for her to receive at school.  Mary will be teaching middle school math, so Ms. Stone (her mom) wanted to incorporate that into the cookies.


As much as I would like to take credit for it, the design idea was complete Ms. Stone's idea.  I thought it was such a cute idea and love how they turned out!



Happy First Day of School, Mary, and to all the other new teachers out there.  This year will be one of the most challenging, yet rewarding years of your career.  I promise it gets easier and it is definitely worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment