Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Fall Cookies

I am extremely grateful for the expansion in the Cottage Food Law that I can now have the opportunity to participate in Markets and Fairs like the MOPS Holiday Market that I had a booth at this past Saturday.

Because it was my first event of this nature, I had no idea what to expect or how much product to make.  I decided to make some cute fall cookies that would hopefully appeal to both kids and adults at the event.
 


 

 

This little guy was my best seller and a hit with the kiddos.  They sold out when the fair was only halfway over!

 
Overall, my first fair was a big success and so much fun.  Thank you so much to everyone who came out to support me and buy a cookie- I appreciate each and every one of you!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment