Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tasting Party and New Flavors!

I have been playing around with new flavors for a few weeks now, but between myself (ever the sweet-tooth and enjoy anything where sugar is a primary ingredient) and my husband Kevin (not picky at all and once ate chicken I made that turned out purple), I just wasn't confident if the cookies were ready for selling.  Because of this, I had a few friends over to test out some new flavors for me.

The set-up: I felt like I had died and gone to cookie heaven!

Thanks to the wonderful feedback from the lovely ladies that came over, I am happy to announce that our menu has greatly expanded!  I have gone from two flavors (vanilla and chocolate) to seven!  I also added two new icing flavors to my traditional icing.

Now you must be asking yourself, what are the new cookies?!  Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you in suspense.  Below you will find pictures of all the new cookies.  If you want further details on the new flavors, head over to the "Flavors" tab from the home screen.

with Lemon Icing


with Cream Cheese Icing



I am beyond excited to officially debut these new flavors!  Hope you get a chance to order some soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment