Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year in Review: Favorite cookies of 2013

I've been sitting here staring at the pictures of cookies I haven't posted yet, trying to figure out if I could skew any of them to be "New Year's" cookies.  Then, it hit me to instead do a wrap-up of the year and post the favorite cookies of the year based on blog views and comments. 


If you missed any of the blog posts the first go-around, you can click on the link above each picture.  Let me know what you think and if you have a favorite from the year that didn't make it!


March 2013 - Easter Egg Cookies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
September 2013 - Marching Band Cookies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
December 2013 - Letters to Santa Cookies


A HUGE thank you to all my wonderful customers that made all the cookies above possible.  I started this adventure back in March and never dreamed that I would be where I'm at just 10 months later.  I am so excited to see what 2014 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment