Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Katie!

My older sister Katie turned the big 3-0 this year. Katie is more than a sister to me; she is my best friend. The older we've gotten, the closer we've grown. We talk daily as she is my shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, and a wealth of great advice from her experiences as a mom of three.


We were best buds from early on.. 


Even back then we knew the importance of getting in our phone conversations. 


Yes, our swimsuits match & yes, I brought a Cabbage Patch Doll to the beach.
In my defense, she did "tan" in the sun. 

Katie was a little anxious about hitting this milestone, so what better to get her excited about it than some sweet treats?




Happiest of birthdays to my wonderful, inspiring, beautiful sister. I look forward to celebrating many, many more with you! I love you!

                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment