Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baby Cookies: Pretty Baby Girl Cookies

Kim (now making her third blog post appearance and becoming a regular celebrity around here) was showing off the firefighter cookies to her co-workers and one of these said co-workers, Elizabeth, liked my cookies and wanted to order some to surprise her friend who is expecting a little girl.  At this point you may be wondering if I need to put Kim on my payroll, but she does all of this out of the kindness of her heart. :)

Elizabeth gave me some inspiration pictures and then just gave me free rein to run with it.  Which, by the way, I LOVED and had so much fun doing.  And after making these cookies, as much as I love being a mom to a precious little boy, I need a girl that will fulfill my need for frilly, pretty things.



Now, you are probably looking at these pictures and wondering to yourself, "Melissa, you are normally such a wonderful photographer, what happened?" (heavy sarcasm intended here).  I'll tell you what happened: procrastination.  Since the photography isn't my strong suit, I tend to put it off.  Next thing you know, it is time for the cookies to go to their rightful owner and I have no photo documentation of them.  So these were taken in the wee hours of the morning when the desperately needed natural light had yet to arrive.  Add that to a very novice photographer with a sub-par camera and you get very grainy pictures.  Hopefully, I will actually learn my lesson this time!




Thank heaven for little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment